charlieunicornrocks2charlieunicornrocks2

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Emo Girl Emo Girl

Pretty good

Seems a tad bit shakey which makes it kinda hard to pay attention to for me but i like it a lot and well done!
I would maybe change the font or make it a bit bigger cause its kinda hard to see.
I dont see a whole lot that is really wrong just needs some fine tuning and could be a master piece of the top 50 =) keep working hard and youll get there easy ;)
cheers!

carolshki27 responds:

i will do my best..im still learning on how to make a preloader and a replay button. :)) emo girl 2 is done but it still doesnt have a preloader

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Haha

I love steriotypes :D they are so funny

MapleStory: Bloops MapleStory: Bloops

lol

Wow as a fan of maplestory I thought that this was pretty much amazing lol. And for the guy below me go to maplestory com using internet explorer and choose maple global. Then create an account and download the game =)

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

I love this game!

One of the greatest games i have ever played that is a flash game.
Took me a little while but i unlocked all the guitars! I got all 8 perfect on am and 1 bronze 1 silver 3 gold and 5 perfect on pro. Now just for me you have to make a third one =) great job man

atomiku - One More Night atomiku - One More Night

Amazing!

Simply put its a great song and then introduces my favorite song of yours tropical :D ive basically gone through all your songs under your submissions and given them all 5's because your amazing!!
keep up the good work mate!
cheers
~40/10 5/5~

Stormrise Stormrise

Sick!

This reminds me of a kind of children of bodom or soilwork esque song
This is real awesome and definetly favorited :D
Cheers!

Instrumental Screamo Instrumental Screamo

Not bad

Hey this isnt bad at all
One thing you can improve on is getting away from the basic instruments
I would assume you did this in a FL studio program?
Try to spice it up a little and change it around :)
Cheers

ZtheG responds:

thanks dude and ya I try 2 do that sometimes it just sounds terrible once im done haha

Z the G