charlieunicornrocks2charlieunicornrocks2

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Emo Girl Emo Girl

Pretty good

Seems a tad bit shakey which makes it kinda hard to pay attention to for me but i like it a lot and well done!
I would maybe change the font or make it a bit bigger cause its kinda hard to see.
I dont see a whole lot that is really wrong just needs some fine tuning and could be a master piece of the top 50 =) keep working hard and youll get there easy ;)
cheers!

carolshki27 responds:

i will do my best..im still learning on how to make a preloader and a replay button. :)) emo girl 2 is done but it still doesnt have a preloader

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Haha

I love steriotypes :D they are so funny

MapleStory: Bloops MapleStory: Bloops

lol

Wow as a fan of maplestory I thought that this was pretty much amazing lol. And for the guy below me go to maplestory com using internet explorer and choose maple global. Then create an account and download the game =)

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

rofl!

I was kinda scared that this wasnt going to live up to my expectations as an avid FF player. I love FFX and X-2 so i wasnt sure how great this was gonna be but it was amazing! All the characters looked like normal (apart from the computer graphic instead of tv =P lol) the humor was great because i actually understood it unlike some movies. But it was really great hope you come up with some more movies =)

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

WEWT

lol that was great like all your decline flashes. Can't wait for DoVG 4 =)

Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

lol

Hah that was great! Link kinda reminded me of Dim in DoVG 3 lol

PS tom why cant you just throw fire like kirby did? Then you might not get "burnt" so much. (pun completely intended =)

The Naruto Collab The Naruto Collab

Nice

That wasnt too bad. Some parts were better then others but as a Narfuto fan i found it quite interesting =)

Temariix responds:

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

rofl....

You have no idea how amzing that video is to me lol. Although it did scar me for life on levels that i cant seem to understand even. I have it saved as a hyper-link because i watch it so much lol. Thanks a bunch for making this.